I have a hard copy of this pamphlet. I wanted to know what you ladies thought of it, as you are all so bright and knowledgable. I learn something new almost every time we get into a religious discussion. Anyway... Read it here: http://www.beautifulislam.com/tellmemore/true_religion_p.html
Now, on to Caraboska and LK's survey-quizzy-thingy. : )
Books I've read recently...
1. The Holy Koran (ISBN: 978-0-976187-00-4)- currently reading
2. Pride and Prejudice - currently reading
3. The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening by L.J. Smith - currently reading
4. Seeking the Treasures of the Qur'an
5. Jesus, Interrupted by Bart Ehrman - currently reading
Songs or albums I listen to all the time...
1. All of Josh Groban's work.
2. Darren Hayes "This Delicate Thing We've Made"
3. Scissor Sisters "Night Work"
4. Tinted Windows "Tinted Windows"
5. Hanson "Underneath"
6. Lady GaGa "The Fame Monster"
4. My kittens
6. Good food
Things I've learned this year...
1. That good friends are priceless and hard to find.
2. Life is so full of surprises.
3. That religion is hard and confusing, but God is easy.
4. To appreciate my family, especially my mother.
5. Not to take quiet time at home with my kittens for granted.
New recipes I want to try and make...
1. None. I don't cook! The drive-thru at Taco Bell is my best friend. ; P
Favorite online hangouts...
Projects I need to work on...
1. Reading the books I've brought with me and culling out the ones I won't read again. Everything else will have to wait until I get out (again), get an apartment, and get my stuff out of storage. : )
Tasked out to: whoever wants to do it!