Saturday, November 13, 2010

God is God is God...

Nothing too heavy tonight, ladies. Just wanted to drop a quick note, say hello, how are all of you, etc. Feeling very mellow tonight and comfortable with God. God is God is God. He doesn't change. He's the one being I can rely on at all times.

I must admit that I have a hard time seeing God as anything but a loving, gentle Father. Granted, He has to deal out the spankings from time to time because we get to rollin' on our "terrible twos" and just don't get whatever-it-is through our heads and try to "do our own thing" (in Army speak), but that doesn't make Him any less loving.

I kinda find it hard to believe that there are people out there who don't believe in God at all. I guess it's too deeply ingrained in me... I could never NOT believe in God. That's one thing that will be consistent for me.

So...just wanted to give a shout out and say: God, I love You. I really do. Even if I am a spoiled, bratty kid sometimes.

1 comment: