Well, you tagged me, Amber, so I hope I do this right. : P
10. When I was a kid, I believed that my mom (who is adopted) was switched at the hospital with my grandmother's "real" baby. I don't know where I got that idea, but I've been told that there were news stories about two girls switched at birth a few years back, and I guess that's where I got mixed up. The real story was that my grandmother and her then-husband couldn't have children, so they adopted.
9. For my junior English paper in high school, I wrote about Joan of Arc. The requirement was 5,000 words, but I ended up with over 10,000. My teacher gave me an "A" after reading only half of it.
8. I hate most vegetables, a lot of fruits, and coffee and seafood (of ALL kinds) make me sick. I actually tried to go vegan, but that's hard to do when you won't eat most of the foods you're left with. : P
7. I enlisted in the Army for 5 years, but have done a little over four. Signing for more than four was the biggest mistake of my life.
6. I love books. It's really an addiction. My best friend owns her own used book store, and I can't walk in there without finding at least one book.
5. Continuing with books... I have four bookcases, but I'm planning to get a great bookshelf system from the IKEA website that will hold my thousands of books.
4. I have four cats. Yes, I'm something of a cat lady, and proud of it.
3. My couch (a bright pink and orange checkered vintage Sealy sleeper sofa) cost me $30 at the Goodwill. In fact, most of my furniture has come from Goodwill.
2. I am a thrift store addict. They have the coolest goodies. : )
1. I have a weird habit of getting into cleaning, doing laundry, dishes, etc, at late times of the night when I have to get up for PT (exercise) at 4:15 a.m.