Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Preparing for the transition...again.

I've been going through all of my books and the occasional CD and plucking out what I haven't read/watched/or ever will -- after all, the less stuff I have to pack, the better. Sold a bunch of books at Hastings -- not my favorite place (because it's LAME -- what kind of establishment doesn't take regular size paperbacks in trade?), but it's the only new book store in town. I got enough in credit that I was able to get this:



I'm on a major Star Trek binge after watching the Nu!Trek film a time or 12 in the last month. ; P Watching the first season for the first time in a long time is truly Geeky Bliss. ^_^

Have any of you seen the new "Veilkinis"? I got the ad from HijabGirl.com. They're pretty cute -- all sorts of different color options, and a good bit cheaper than the Burquinis from Ahiida.

1 comment: