Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sooo...

What's going on, you guys? I've seen Kimdonesia's name mentioned in several posts -- is she okay?

Sooo busy. New job kinda has my head spinning. It's like I'm flailing about, all "I dunno what's going ooooooon!!!" And it's *cold*! I hate the cold.... However, it is good for sleeping and having 4 cats curled up around and on me as my own personal space heaters! LOL I love my kitties.

Hope you've all had a lovely Thanksgiving filled with turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and green bean casserole! I'm looking forward to seeing "The Road" (which comes out tomor...oh, today, LOL). Viggo Mortensen is my favorite actor.

Man...now I totally want to cook a nice big dish of green bean casserole. I love it! It's my favorite "Turkey Day" dish.

Anybody planning on going out and braving the madness of Black Friday today? Not me! The noise and crowds stress me out so bad. I'm just going to go to the grocery store and get some basic food stuffs for GBC, then sit in front of the t.v., watch my new season 1 dvds of "That 70's Show", and pig out.

6 comments:

  1. InshaAllah the job gets easier. New jobs always have those stressful times. :)

    (There was a huge thing about how black friday isn't as good this year because the manufacturers are worried about having too much stock... So you're not missing much :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you again! Hope you have a great day enjoying your green bean casserole and DVDs. :-)

    Happy (late) Thanksgiving Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Yeah, there was a whole big thing re: KimDonesia & thevintagegoth. Look around a little and you'll find enough posts to tell you what happened.

    Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

    :p I went out, one time, on Black Friday, by accident. (I'd *forgotten* about the whole, shopping insanity thing and desperately needed to pick up my Lord of the Rings DVD box set with Gollum figurine...) Something that should have taken 10 min, tops, took an *hour*! An HOUR! Never again. Never. I don't *care* what's on sale, I will never, ever, ever do that again. I have *trauma* from this. I can't find a parking space at the mall and I start to hyperventilate! (I kid, of course.) But still, no. It's not worth it. Ever. Internet shopping, people.

    I need to make a stop at the grocery store, and it's my (traditional) day of the month to go to the bookstore, but I'm considering putting that off too...other than that. Nope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not planning to go out. I'm going to a friends to watch a movie perhaps, and then got invited to an Eid party tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Amber. Yeah, I didn't go out at all. Totally not game for the madness.

    I am, however, totally game for a chili cheese dog from Sonic. Yum!!! : D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, Good to see you! Do keep in touch, many people are wondering how you're doing and want the best for you.

    ReplyDelete