Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Time change

I'm so glad the time has changed! I feel much peppy-er early in the morning now than before, although that will not last once it stays dark a little longer and gets dark earlier. For now, I'm enjoying waking up at 7:30 and feeling wide awake and refreshed. ^_^

The weather here is cooler in the evenings and mornings, too, which is Fantastic. I love fall weather, especially when I can switch off the a/c and open a window to let in the chilly, fresh air. : D

You guys liking the time change?

3 comments:

  1. Time change is fine but Im not ready for the darkness yet O_O Winter is so dark and gloomy, makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo glad the time has changed - it makes my commute easier. :P I love that the weather is cool too - saves a lot on electricity. And hoodies = love. At least for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happier to wake up in the morning, but depressed that it's dark when I finish work now. Gah

    ReplyDelete