Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sick.

Hi, gals. Sorry I haven't been around. I started my new job last week (yay rent money!), and then I was sick all day yesterday. Some weird, unexplained dizziness, which prompted nausea a couple of times when the world did back flips and somersaults. I'm okay now, just confused about what was going on yesterday, and peeved that I missed my Saturday to go shopping. : ( There was a lady in my class who was out both Thursday and Friday because she was sick, so maybe I somehow got it from her? Who knows.

Loving all the posts you gals have been busy with. LK, loving the "hijabi-fied" Utena and Anthy, but, like I said, I could totally see Anthy as a gorgeous niqabi. : )

I can't believe Monday is almost here already... *weep* My weekend was an almost total waste.

On a happy note, I got letters last week from a couple of friends I hadn't heard from in close to four years. I just randomly decided about three weeks back to send letters to friends I hadn't talked to but wanted to reconnect with. I'm glad I did, because they were both excited to hear from me and said that they'd thought of me many times in the last few years.

4 comments:

  1. I wondered where you'd been and I'm sorry it was in bed due to sickness! UGH! Hope you feel better and can make up for your lack of shopping with a double dose next weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do feel better now. I guess it was some wacko 24-hour thing. : P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm sorry you were sick! And yay for old friends! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete